JUST SOME OF MY FAVORITE WEDDING SUPPLIERS ON THE SUNSHINE COAST
(you won’t be disappointed!)
RECEPTION VENUES WHERE YOU CAN HAVE THE CEREMONY ON THE SUNSHINE COAST
- Twin Waters Resort– they’re fabulous and organised and everything is at your fingertips – ceremony, reception and accommodation. One of the lovely events team members will look after you.
- Secrets on the Lake (shhhh!) – in Montville – gorgeous venue with cabins and ceremony area overlooking the Baroon Pocket Dam – lovely garden atmosphere, very popular and professional. Talk to Jenni.
- Sunshine Castle – in Bli Bli. Get married in a castle! Perfect venue for themed weddings – Princess Bride, Harry Potter, Super Heroes, GoT … you name it, it’s perfect! Talk to Nina or Birte.
- The Chapel at Poet’s – Montville. The most gorgeous addition to the wedding market on the mountain. Breathtaking views and an amazing little chapel which has been built with love and attention to detail. Talk to Marcus, he can arrange receptions there too!
BRILLIANT PHOTOGRAPHERS ON THE SUNSHINE COAST
- Ben Connolly Photography – Ben is one of my fave photographers because he’s just so much fun to work with and he takes awesome piccies too.
- Matt Rowe Photography – Matt and his wife Amanda are always a pleasure to work with – both beautiful people and awesome photographers
- Mills Photography – Another husband and wife team, Gary and Leigh are the loveliest people who take the loveliest images – and they’re generous to a tee.
- Images by Lou O’Brien – Lou is talented, and fabulous and one of my faves
- Inexpensive Wedding Photography – Call Philip Lee – low cost does not mean low quality – he’s all sorts of awesome!
FABULOUS SUNSHINE COAST VIDEOGRAPHERS
- Sunshine Coast Videography – Jayden is really sweet, great to work with and he does awesome work
- Creative Flow – Sean is gorgeous and he does really lovely work
- Inexpensive Wedding Photography – Yep, they do videography as well! Call Philip
AMAZING SUNSHINE COAST BRIDAL HAIRDRESSERS
- Rolling Scissors – Sandi and her team do great work
- Hair by Nicola – Nicola is gorgeous – check her out
- Hair4Brides – a team of gorgeous gals who do beautiful work
EXCEPTIONAL WEDDING MAKEUP ARTISTS ON THE SUNSHINE COAST
- PhotoFinish Makeup – Call Angela for gorgeous bridal makeup
- Pru Edwards – Beautiful Pru does beautiful work – she’s well known on the Coast for wedding makeup and does a lot of work for magazines – Pru also does lash extensions and they’re amazing (ask for a package)
- Tasleema Nigh – gorgeous work by a really gorgeous gal
- Makeup4Brides – a team of gorgeous gals who do beautiful work
BEAUTICIAN FOR A GORGEOUS WEDDING DAY GLOW ON THE SUNSHINE COAST
- Marcoola Advanced Skin and Body – Contact Janey, she’ll have you glowing on your day! Her equipment is first class and she goes over and above what you’d normally expect from a beautician. IPL, Radio frequency, massage, microdermabrasion, you name it and, bonus, she’s very affordable!
DJs and MCs ON THE SUNSHINE COAST
- Rockin U Wild – An award winning team of DJs run by Paul – you won’t be disappointed
- Elite Entertainment – Call Rick, he’s a really lovely guy and a great DJ and MC
BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINE COAST FLORISTS
- Willow Bud – A fresh and innovative florist – if you love vintage and romantic, then tell Sandi I sent you.
- Suncoast Flowers – Lauren is a favourite florist of mine – she’s helpful, gorgeous and her work is beautiful
- Organica Floret – Organic rose farm that’s bee friendly – and trust me the flowers look and smell divine. Contact Caz.
- Invitation Designs by Eliza – Just wait till you see Eliza’s work! It’s divine, affordable, classy, chic and fabulous!
OTHER COOL STUFF:
Clowns, circuses, fire breathing, facepainting, balloon animals, you name it … call Tanya from ET Circus. She’ll keep all the kids mesmerised
The Coffee Crew – Richard makes THE best coffees around, and he’s all sorts of awesome!
I travel up and down the coast so I have a lot of favourites – many of the people above will travel .. but if you want some contacts closer to home (wherever that is) just ask me and I’ll help if I can.